- 3 cups grated raw pumpkin
- 4 free range eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- honey to taste (optional)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) macadamia, olive or coconut oil
- 3 1/2 cups (350g) almond meal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- handful pumpkin seeds
This pumpkin bread recipe was sent to me by the lovely Jaime Thompson. Jaime decided in October 2012 that it was time to change her lifestyle and started writing a blog to keep herself accountable. She's looking absolutely awesome and the changes she has made are inspiring so get on over and follow her blog on http://
- Preheat your oven to 150C
- Add all the ingredients except almond meal and baking powder into bowl and stir to combine. Add almond meal and baking powder and mix well.
- Line a 10.5 x 25cm loaf tin with baking powder and pour batter io. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake for approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- When a toothpick comes out clean remove from oven and let the bread rest in the tin for 1 hour before serving.